My name is Joe Cason and I’m a copywriter with four years experience. I have worked for large corporations, small businesses, and TWO celebrities. That’s right, I got connections! But anyways, in my four years I have written for Buzzfeed, Burger King, and wrote a tagline for a billboard. I am one of the most experienced copywriters on the planet. Like Liam Nissen in the only movie of his I’ve seen, I have a special skill. I have the ability to attract new customers with just words. Heck, I’m doing it right now!
I can write about anything. I can do technical writing, fun blog posts, and superb website content. I once even wrote a 152 page Ebook about the history of bananas. Isn’t that
bananas nuts? So if I can do that for a client, I can do anything for you.
My writing will always accomplish your goals. I work hard for all of my clients and I work until you are satisfied with my work. I am also fun to work with (I promise). All projects are completed in 5 days or less. Have any questions? Text me at 615-546-8245.
How I got into writing
While working as a web designer I was frequently asked to write content for websites I had just designed. After a while I started charging for it. Then on one sunny afternoon my largest client hired me on to be a full time blogger and my career blossomed from there! Fast forward a few years and I ditched web design and now do this full time.
- I was a web designer for 7 years
- My first ever writing job was for Burger King Corporate
- My first ever job was in the Burger King drive through
- I have two college degrees and I am currently working on my third
- I know more about bananas than the average human being (thanks to this job)
- I am only human and sometimes I make error.
- I put a comma before and because that’s actually grammatically correct, don’t let those lesser copywriters fool you!
If there is anything I can help you with, please do not hesitate to reach out to me.